With APGenius you can…
End-to-end vendor management
- Quick and simple vendor onboarding process
- Eliminate expensive mistakes, including those that may put your organization at legal or compliance risk with an efficient set of workflows to qualify, approve, and contract vendors
- Configurable Vendor Portal with features like a UI for vendors to fill onboarding questionnaires, attach mandatory documents and other assessment forms
- Configurable workflows within NetSuite to include additional steps in vendor management process
- Built on the NetSuite platform, which unifies all business processes under one umbrella. No need to rely on third-party softwares to achieve process automation
- Easy-to-use chat app for general queries and conflict resolution
- Clean user interface with vital information such as profile, purchase orders, bill and payment list, and return authorization list
- Use AI-powered OCR to enter invoice details into NetSuite and eliminate the need for manual entry
- This technology, developed by Glynt.AI, pulls details from vendor bills and sends them to NetSuite, where a record is created
- Intelligent OCR technology learns as it processes different document layouts, requiring no set rules or templates to accurately extract data
- AI OCR automates up to 98% of tasks that were previously done manually
- Vendor Statement SuiteApp integration to manage vendor payments and simplify invoice reconciliation process. Automated mailing of statements to vendors, including financial transactions such as vendor invoices, bill payments, journals and bill credits
- Ability to process PO-based vendor bills
With an integrated document management solution, SkyDoc, APGenius allows for easy collaboration with vendors outside of the NetSuite ecosystem, secure sharing of data, files and folders.
APGenius Vendor Portal
Full Features List Videos
APGenius Upgrade List
- Take input from the Portal and Email capture to create vendor bills with OCR
- Enable Vendor Profile Update to update addresses, contact info, and personal info details through the Vendor Portal
- Update the bank details or EFT bank details of a vendor through the Vendor Portal
- Response type configuration for the Onboarding Questionnaire
- Automatic update of Vendor Record attributes for Onboarding approval
- Multi-Stage Onboarding
- Directly approve Onboarding or profile change requests through Email
Built on the NetSuite platform, PortalsPro is a secure and unified application developed by Tvarana that enables effective management of vendors, customers, and employees. The application offers a comprehensive vendor portal with various self-service features that can...
As a procurement manager, your role is critical in ensuring the smooth functioning of your organization's procurement processes. Managing vendors, their profiles, and the constant updates to their information on NetSuite can be a time-consuming and challenging task....
Looking for a unified and secure solution to manage vendors, contractors, customers and employees in NetSuite? PortalsPro is the perfect solution in a single application. With PortalsPro: You can manage vendors - from onboarding to offboarding You can share and...
With Portalspro, it will be easy to onboard a vendor and track all the information or documents shared by the vendors within Netsuite. Vendors will be given access to the portal where they can answer the questionnaire and send it back. The submitted questionnaire will...
The workplace is constantly changing and customer expectations continue to rise. It is critical that companies equip themselves with innovative and efficient digital tools to meet this change. While digital transformation is not a new concept, many companies fail to...
PortalsPro by Tvarana is a set of three portals for NetSuite - vendor, customer, and employee - designed to unify onboarding, engagement, and transactions on a single platform. This blog will discuss one salient feature of PortalsPro's vendor platform, which is the...
Part 1: Kickstart your digital transformation with PortalsPro! Built on the NetSuite platform, PortalsPro provides a single, unified system for vendors, customers, and employees. PortalsPro is the complete solution for vendor management; covering onboarding,...
Learn how AP automation simplifies the entire purchase-to-pay cycle for easier purchasing and faster invoice processing.