With Skydoc You Can
Manage your Storage
With Skydoc you can drag and drop files, sort documents by categories, preview files, add and delete files, and have control of your versioning.
With SkyDoc you can create a folder structure and restrict access based on IP, role, or users. SkyDoc also provides a portal for authorized people outside of your NetSuite environment to view, upload, and collaborate on documents.
Trigger a pre-determined approval workflow when you upload a document to SkyDoc. Use dashboard or email reminders to view your pending documents.
SkyDoc Full Features List Videos
SkyDoc Upgrade List
Create vendor bills from email captures using OCR
- Update vendor address, contact and personal information from the Vendor Portal
- Update vendor bank details/EFT bank details from Vendor Portal
- Configure response types on Onboarding Questionnaires - Contact/Address/Free-form text/File
- Vendor record attributes (email/contact/phone number) now update automatically on approval of onboarding
- Onboarding now supports multi-stage approval
- Onboarding or profile change requests can now be approve directly via email
SkyDoc’s checkout feature allows users to see when a file is being viewed/edited by someone else. This feature prevents multiple people from working on the same file simultaneously.
Tvarana was recently spotlighted for a client success story in ERP News magazine!
Are you looking for an efficient tool to manage your documents on NetSuite? Check out SkyDoc by Tvarana!
Learn about the salient features of SkyDoc that can help streamline your implementation project!
This blog provides a detailed overview of the file approval process for users with no NetSuite access, such as external vendors or contacts.
SkyDoc is a document management solution, integrated into the NetSuite platform, that enables internal and external collaboration and document sharing. Find out more here: