PeopleHub, a SuiteApp by Tvarana, is a comprehensive HR portal fully integrated with NetSuite. It aims to streamline HR processes and centralize data, allowing employees access to all the information they need, when they need it. Designed with an intuitive navigation, PeopleHub improves operational efficiency and manages the entire employee life-cycle. This robust system comes with a payroll module specific to India businesses that can be easily configured with multiple features, options, business rules and policies based on your organization’s requirements in order to automate employee payments with precision and flexibility. PeopleHub is a cost-effective and time efficient system that allows NetSuite users to easily process payroll with minimum paper work. Built on the cloud, this system provides unprecedented visibility into payroll data and control over the entire process.
Some of the benefits of using PeopleHub for payroll processing are:
- Reduced manual intervention
- Time spent on payroll processing cut down by 50%
- Improved accuracy and efficiency
- Integrated leave/attendance module
- Standardized processes with checkpoints
- Easy error rectification
- Creation of salary groups based on set criteria
- Quick retrieval of payroll data for time period or employee
- Comprehensive reporting for attendance
This blog will cover the payroll configuration of PeopleHub. This one-time process is hassle-free, easy to follow and quick to complete. Once set up, PeopleHub Payroll is ready to use.
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Configuration
- On the set up screen, define the Salary Components that are part of the gross salary. Click on Next
- The next step is to add Allowance Components which are not part of the gross salary, for example Night Shift Allowance, Cab Allowance etc. Click on Next
- Define Deduction Components such as Flood Relief, Staff Relief, Loan Recovery etc and add a description. Select Yes if they are to be shown on the pay slip. Click on Next
- Map every salary component defined in the master to relevant accounting heads for seamless integration into accounts. Click on Next
- Finally, define the payroll cycle with a custom start and end date. Once done, save the configuration by clicking on Finish. PeopleHub Payroll is now set up and ready to use.
Need more information on how PeopleHub can streamline your India HR processes? Schedule a consultation with us today.