Looking for a solution that manages all your documents and files by enabling internal and external collaboration and document sharing with NetSuite? SkyDoc, a SuiteApp by Tvarana is a document management solution built on the NetSuite platform. Leveraging the capabilities of Amazon AWS, SkyDoc offers users pay-as-you-go scalable, secure storage with no limits on file number or size. SkyDoc comes packed with a number of useful features, one of them being Folders.
The SkyDoc Folders page is used to view all the documents uploaded to all the folders which a user has access to. Users can also perform certain actions like upload, copy, move, check out and approval.
- REFRESH button refreshes the SkyDoc folders page and makes us view the updated files/folders in this page.
- The UPLOAD FILES button allows us to upload files into SkyDoc folders.
- NEW FOLDER button allows us to create new folders.
- MOVE FILES and COPY FILES buttons allow us to move or copy files from one folder to another within the SkyDoc folders as required.
- DELETE FILES button is used to delete files from the folders.
- The CHECKOUT button is used to check out any files.
- SEND FOR APPROVAL, APPROVE and REJECT buttons are used in the approval workflow.
By choosing a folder we can see the files present in them with different columns as shown below:
- The NAME column represents the file name with the updated version and the file can be previewed by hovering over the file name.
- By clicking on the version number, previous versions of the file can be viewed.
- The TYPE column shows the type of the file.
- The CATEGORY column displays the category values added to the file.
- The ATTACHED TO RECORD column shows the record which the file is attached to.
- File can be viewed or downloaded using the ACTION column by clicking the respective buttons in the column.
Status column shows the approval status of the file.