Invoice management is a tedious process, relying on paper and manual effort, and requiring control over every aspect of invoice processing, approval workflow, and payment processing. Paper and manual handling also slow down the purchase order process. An invoice management platform helps reduce time and cost considerably. AP automation simplifies the entire purchase-to-pay cycle for easier purchasing and faster invoice processing. Automating accounts payable gives users visibility into bill activities, statuses, and ownership with greater transparency and accountability. Standardized approval workflows means that the process is 100% paperless and invoices move quickly from receipt to payment with fewer errors.
Tvarana PortalsPro are built on the NetSuite platform, and relies on native NetSuite workflows to automate the entire vendor invoicing process. Effortless integration into the platform that you use for your ERP ensures greater accuracy, payments made on time every time and freedom to move efforts towards more value add tasks. Tvarana PortalsPro automates the entire process that would have been previously handled by an accounts payable team, effortlessly managing vendor invoices in a digital workflow with no paper and no human intervention. Vendors can easily import invoices, with Tvarana PortalsPro digitizing these invoices and triggering the approval workflow, as well as check on invoice status in the portal. Additionally, users can create their own workflows within NetSuite.
Advantages of Tvarana PortalsPro:
- Portals Pro is built on the NetSuite platform, which unifies all business processes under one umbrella. There is no need to rely on third-party softwares to achieve process automation.
- Vendor invoice details can be entered via OCR instead of manually to speed up the process
- Vendor onboarding: Tvarana takes vendor and customer relationships to the next level with portals that redefine the onboarding and management process. PortalsPro eliminates expensive mistakes, including those that may put your organization at legal or compliance risk with an efficient set of workflows to qualify, approve, and contract vendors and customers.
- Vendor engagement: The clean user interface of PortalsPro is designed to create a superior user experience, with vital information regarding the vendor or customer such as profile, purchase orders, bill and payment list, and return authorization list, all on one easy-to-navigate screen.
- Vendor Statement SuiteApp: Seamlessly integrated into Portals, Vendor Statement by Tvarana is a SuiteApp that helps manage vendor payments with and simplify invoice reconciliation process. Vendor Statement automates mailing of statements to vendors, including financial transactions such as vendor invoices, bill payments, journals and bill credits.
- Easy-to-use chat app for general queries and conflict resolution
Are you looking for a solution to automate your accounts payable processes in NetSuite? Enquire about Tvarana PortalsPro today by setting up a demo with our team today.