Performing regular inventory counts are very important for a business dealing with physical goods, it helps to ensure accurate inventory counts with actual quantity and value of the items in stock.
- Keeping an accurate item count can help you maintain required safety stock
- Accurate item counts can also be used to avoid overstocking
- Helps in detecting and preventing inventory shrinkage due to factors such as theft, damage, spoilage, or misplacement of items.
- An optimized inventory management always helps in improving cash flow, reduces storage cost and increases operational efficiency
Tvarana Inventory Count SuiteApp:
Tvarana’s Inventory Count SuiteApp is designed to streamline the process of conducting regular inventory counts and helps efficiently manage inventory with its advanced features.
- You can rely on the Inventory Count SuiteApp to maintain precise inventory records within NetSuite
- Inventory Count helps you keep inventory available on hand and prevent overstocks.
- You can scan items quickly using Item scanning and Barcode scanning pages
- In addition to these native features, Inventory Count provides valuable inventory analytics, including reports on successful counts, processed items, failures, and uncounted items. These reports simplify inventory tracking and management
- The application also includes dashboards to assist users in regulating and maintaining their inventory effectively
- The Item scanning page within Inventory Count application it easy for you to instantly count items