With Inventory Count You Can
Save Time on your Inventory Count Process
Doing inventory counts in NetSuite can become quite tedious and can be a very time-consuming process. Inventory Count is designed to save you time and effort by providing a ready-built framework to perform real-time warehouse counts and batch-post inventory adjustments in NetSuite. Use a barcode scanner of your choice and scan your inventory in real time.
Worksheet Import Process
Inventory Count Full Features List Videos
Inventory Count Upgrade List
Create vendor bills from email captures using OCR
- Update vendor address, contact and personal information from the Vendor Portal
- Update vendor bank details/EFT bank details from Vendor Portal
- Configure response types on Onboarding Questionnaires - Contact/Address/Free-form text/File
- Vendor record attributes (email/contact/phone number) now update automatically on approval of onboarding
- Onboarding now supports multi-stage approval
- Onboarding or profile change requests can now be approve directly via email
Learn all about NetSuite’s variety of inventory costing methods.
In this blog, we have gathered a few key tips to help you make the most of your NetSuite account to adapt to the challenges of the pandemic.
NetSuite comes with many business automation capabilities, like the Advanced Inventory module. Find out about some of the key benefits of the module in this blog.
A SuiteApp designed by Tvarana, Inventory Count helps users sync their physical warehouse to inventory on NetSuite. Read all about its features here.
Inventory Management system forms an essential part of the Accounting and Costing. For Organization’s having….