Getting an accurate view of the business data statistics is challenging. Information is stored across multiple, disparate systems and operating manual data management processes are time-consuming and error-prone. SuiteAnalytics provides business intelligence reports for any applications built with SuiteCloud, eliminating the need for developers and IT team to deal with the complexities of managing separate reporting tools or BI reports
SuiteAnalytics integrates pre-built dashboards with powerful new customizable analytics capabilities. Best of all, SuiteAnalytics has currently included in all NetSuite software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings at no charge, delivering powerful business analysis that is easy enough for any executive, line-level manager or individual user to leverage.
- Easily build key performance indicators reports (KPIs), and actionable activity lists for your custom applications to maximize performance.
- Embed real-time dashboards with your custom applications, helping end-users to identify key business issues quickly and drill through to detailed records in just a few clicks.
- Increase the value of your custom applications with built-in analytics and eliminate the complexities of working with separate reporting tools or data warehousing tools.
- Real-time transparency into company performance with the single version of information residing in a single source across all business functions — from summary level to transaction level.
- Self-serve, personalized experience with easy-to-use reporting tools without requiring programming or technical resources.
- On-the-go access via web browser and mobile device.
- Personalized saved reports give easy access to information by user and role.
SuiteAnalytics functionalities are divided into 3 broad categories which are Personalized Real-Time Dashboards, Complete Self-Service Reporting, and Analytics on the Go.
Some of the Key features of NetSuite SuiteAanlytics include :
- With its intuitive graphical toolset, SuiteAnalytics enables end-users to self-serve real-time analytics across all areas such as financials, orders, and all custom objects—to quickly get the business answers they need.
- Individual Business Intelligence Tools can be connected to NetSuite easily which:
Provides a secure connection through industry-standard SSL to your NetSuite database.
Enables access to accounting, CRM, payroll, custom records and other tables quickly and easily.
- It Supports Comprehensive Access to NetSuite Data :
Provides a foundation for your business intelligence tools to query and analyze data using SQL, and format NetSuite data to meet your exact requirements.
Enables ad-hoc reporting and supports querying and linking from over 150 specific data views across finance, sales, service and more.
- Powerful Performance Scorecard — SuiteAnalytics is highly configurable, this functionality allows Excel-like formulas to be embedded behind the calculation of the metric for easy at-a-glance analysis of key business indicators. Performance Scorecards can be built from the ground-up to fit a particular industry need or personalized business need.
- A built-in Financial Ratios Scorecard — gives real-time and historic operating ratios which help to effectively run business and manage the growth of an organization. The Financial Ratios Scorecard includes metrics that are built using embedded formulas against core NetSuite data providing insight into key business drivers such as Days Sales Outstanding, Asset Turnover, Profit Margin on Sales, Debt to Equity ratios etc.
- Ability to include formula-driven criteria in customized reports as an easy-to-use analysis tool — the same powerful operators which are available in Performance Scorecards can be leveraged for building formulas in saved search reports and can also be embedded in the resulting data set. Finally, this search-based analytics can be emailed on-demand to users on an automatic, scheduled basis for desktop and mobile access.
In addition to these analytic capabilities, SuiteAnalytics serves as the delivery platform for following existing business intelligence capabilities of NetSuite:
- NetSuite Dashboards with Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Trend Graphs, graphical Report Snapshots and KPI Meters can help to drive individual productivity by providing every person in the company with the real-time intelligence they need to make day-to-day decisions smarter and faster.
- Reporting: Standard Reports, Custom Built Reports, and point-and-click Search-as-Analysis tools give users clearly defined focus areas as well as tactical decision support on a periodic or as-needed basis. NetSuite’s wizard-driven, WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) graphical Report Builder makes it simple to create and manipulate reports to exact business requirements.
- Third Party Business-Intelligence reports: For more complex, forward-thinking business planning or industry-driven reporting needs, ODBC connectivity lets companies link to their choice of business intelligence packages (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, and more). The NetSuite advantage here is that a 3rd party Business Intelligence (BI) package is drawing data from a single data repository (NetSuite) for consolidated, rationalized analytics resulting in more confident and accurate business intelligence reports.
For more information about NetSuite SuiteAnalytics please go to www.tvarana.com