Senior Technical Consultant/Programmer
- 4+ years’ work experience in Java/Java script
- Web applications and web services
- Strong knowledge of building applications from scratch
- Should have good design/Architect knowledge
- Must have web services experience
- Ajax/JSON/Ruby will be beneficial
- Data structures & algorithms
- Working with Object Oriented Design and programming
- Experience in building enterprise business applications in CRM/ERP/SCM or related domains is an add on advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyse, design, and audit design of applications and suites of applications.
- Design and develop new software; modify and enhance existing software for clients’ systems.
- Design and construct custom internal solutions for extending the value for Sales force / Net suite applications.
- Coordinate the design deliverables between the architects and development teams.
- Communicate directly with Tvarana clients to understand fully their requirements and specifications.
- Review completed software designs or prototypes with clients and ensure process mapping for SF / NS applications
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Test software and ensure that the requirements are completely met.
- Work in conjunction with other team members on development projects and ensure that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Continuously monitor work of the team and mentor them towards adapting to best practices
- Participate in knowledge share exercises to enable the team to learn and improves new methodologies and practices.
- Responsible for diagnosing software problems and providing troubleshooting support for all customers efficiently and effectively.
- Provide end-user technical documentation and participate in test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Plan large virtualized systems infrastructure roll-outs and migrations
- Conduct technical research and evaluation of tools and methodologies.
- Develop a relationship with the technical peers for the technology they support and related technologies in order to ensure improved collaboration and satisfaction in support.
- Work with team to recreate and resolve customer cases.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing and virtualization and their application.