Much of the work that goes into invoicing, such as creating and sending invoices, can be quite repetitive. At Tvarana we are constantly looking for innovative ways to make your work with invoicing easier, faster and more efficient. Our Suiteapp, Bulk Email Invoices, has been designed to do just that. It gives you the ability to send invoices in bulk, without having to navigate to each individual invoice page.
An addition to bulk invoicing, a challenge businesses face is following up on unpaid invoices. Manual follow-ups take a considerable number of human work hours, and time is money. Automating the dunning process can eliminate time wasted on tedious work, helping your employees direct their efforts to more value-add activities, as well as cutting down on revenue lost on account of unpaid invoices.
Built on the NetSuite platform, BEI allows you to generate bulk transaction emails, that can include multiple invoice-attachments, using a customizable template. Enter your search criteria to generate a list of transactions and then select the relevant transactions you want to send the email to. BEI also provides custom filters to view open invoices based on attributes such as Class, Location, Department, Customer, Date and Subsidiary.
How does it work?
- In order to send your invoices, navigate to the Bulk Email Invoices tab in the main menu. You can find this through global search as well: Customer > Sales > Bulk Email Invoices
- Click on the Bulk Email Invoices tab to open the window below
- Fill out all the required fields on the Bulk Email Invoices page as shown in the screenshot below
- Apply the desired filters and click on the Search button to view invoices based on filtering criteria
- To send bulk emails for these invoices, check the Select box and then hit the Process button
- The following message appears while the email is being processed
- The sender receives an email confirmation with information on the total number of processed invoices
- The customer receives an email with invoice attached
Interested in learning more about how Bulk Email Invoices can help your dunning process? Set up a demo with one of our consultants today.